Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The script!

Good night y'all!!! So today's actually been a very exciting day. I rounded up a team to shoot the opening and we filmed it today. I settled on this unused road just off of US 27 for the location as you can see below.
Recreation road branches off of 27 to the left
Most of the crew wasn't really familiar with the rest of them so while initially there was some hesitation in communication between them, but they broke the ice when they got to explore each other's tasks and began appreciating the diverse strengths and abilities each of them had. Now I know you're just begging to meet the crew so here they are.

Ricardo Martiarena - our main actor

Deven Mistry - cameraman

Saurav Dalvi - drone operator (drone not pictured)
Ben Ruddy - friendly neighborhood skateboarder

Gian Luca (right) - our vehicle operator
(and assistant drone operator since Saurav was partially blind from his dilation)
And of course the guy in the blue shirt is . . . me!
Me - The Director
Now quite frankly, I'm tired after today's long shoot. So I'll be back soon with the details on how it went. Signing off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro

Welcome all, you can call me Mehul, and I'll be sharing with you documentations of my findings on the internet! Please know that none ...