Sunday, March 29, 2020

Foley

Hello there! Most of you are probably asleep by now but I've accomplished a lot in editing this past week. I've exported edited footage over and over again until finally I have a project open with the right cuts and transitions, but still a little work on the audio needed as well as cutting the opening down to 2 minutes. Outside of the actual editing work on software, I've focused more on foley and audio this week. I had to manually add the audio of Ricardo knitting, footsteps and the tossing and opening of the bag in one of the scenes. Aside from that, there were a lot of adjustments that had to be made to the background noise so that the dialogue could be more clear. I ended up driving back to the location to record 10 minutes of the ambient noise there so I could add it back to the footage. Here's a lovely picture of some foley to leave you guys snoozing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro

Welcome all, you can call me Mehul, and I'll be sharing with you documentations of my findings on the internet! Please know that none ...