Saturday, March 14, 2020

Stuffed Mushrooms!

Good evening my hungry caballeros! If you're looking for some tasty food, look no further because here I present to you . . .

Stuffed Mushrooms

stuffed mushrooms . . . made by me!
(yes I know they're not stuffed, this
was before I added the stuffing and
  baked them. And I was too hungry
about taking a picture afterward)

























Updates

Recently I've been brainstorming some new ideas for my film. I'm definitely going to have to redo the storyboard before filming this week and I'm planning on decreasing the number of actors so the production is easier to manage. I still haven't gotten an angry message from my ex or her dad about returning his tripod and mic so, in terms of equipment, we haven't run into many issues :) As of right now this is what I have in mind for the intro. A nice dinner scene with Juan Garrido (my actor) eating something. Or maybe he's waking up after a "fun" night with a prostitute who's snoring on top of him. I actually like the second idea much better but I have a feeling it's going to be a bit difficult finding a prostitute or someone willing to lay on top of a guy knowing that's what her role is. And I'm sure there'll be some criticism mishandling the representation of woman but I have a good feeling its going to be a lot easier to find a woman willing to lay on top of him rather than under and get crushed by Garrido's muscular body. Fast forward a bit and we find him face to face with Ben Ruddy (my other actor). Why is he here? Find out in the full synopsis next time! Goodnight y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Let's nix the prostitute scene. I am sure you can find another way to establish your characters.

    ReplyDelete

Intro

Welcome all, you can call me Mehul, and I'll be sharing with you documentations of my findings on the internet! Please know that none ...